- Scholars may wear any solid color short- or long- sleeved collared shirt.
- Mark Twain shirts may also be worn
Pants & Shorts
- Scholars may wear khaki, black, or blue pants, skirts, shorts, or jumpers.
- Jeans may be worn on Fridays only with the same shirt choices.
Dresses, Skirts & Jumpers
- Length must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to their sides.
- Jumpers must have a collared shirt underneath
- No writing, logos, stripes, or patterns
- Blue, khaki, or black
- All shoes preferred athletic style shoes, closed toed with socks
- No flip flops or slides
- Any color
Jackets & Coats
- Any light jacket may be worn in the classroom.
- Heavy coats need to stay in lockers
- Teachers may have students put their jacket in their locker if it becomes a distraction
- Any color
Tights & Leggings
- Tights/leggings should be worn under a skirt or dress
- They are not to be worn as pants alone
- Any color or pattern
541 S. 43 W. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74127
Costume headbands are not allowed. All jewelry and hair accessories should be modest
and not distract from learning. The teacher may choose to have them remove any pieces that become a distraction. Hats or jacket hoods are not to be worn inside the building.
Spirit days every Friday
Students may wear any color of denim pants, skirts, or shorts as long as they meet the length requirement. Students should wear a uniform shirt or a Mark Twain t-shirt.
Free Dress Day
On free dress days, students may wear any school appropriate clothes they choose.
However, shoes still need to be athletic style. Make sure all shorts, skirts and shorts are appropriate lengths. No profanity, costumes, or pajamas. Shoulder straps must be a minimum of the width of two fingers of the person wearing the garment.
***Adjustments to the dress code may be made for special events.***