Pick Up/Drop Off
Morning Drop-off Procedures:
- Walkers / car riders will enter the building at the Southwest Cafeteria door (this is marked with a new sign) 7:10am - 7:30am
- Please note there is a newly designated drop-off/pick up lane.
- Be mindful of the new parking lot signage and directional arrows.
- Be on the lookout for walkers arriving also.
- Students are tardy after 7:30am. Students are to be walked in for a tardy slip.
Afternoon Pick-up Procedures:
- Dismissal begins at 2:35pm
- Walkers will be escorted out by designated staff members at 2:50pm. This will allow traffic to move on before walkers head out. If your child is a walker and you meet them – please consider picking up your child in the pick up lane.
- Car riders will exit the building at the west side gym door.
- Using the new Pick up lane (see new signage and directional arrows). Staff posted outside will radio in for your child to send out.
- If you walk up to get your child, staff will also radio in for them to be sent out.
- Any parent who needs to speak to a teacher is welcome to park and enter through the front doors and the office will assist in connecting you with the teacher.
- Students who walk to/from school or who walk in by parents should use the crosswalks to cross the street for safety.
Thank you everyone for your cooperation as we implement these new procedures. We are working very hard to continue to make arrival and dismissal safe and efficient for both you and your students.
Mark Twain Elementary
541 S. 43 W. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74127